Brent Urgent Care Centre is open 24/7 to to treat minor illnesses and injuries that are urgent, but do not require care in an A&E department.
For adults and children, we are able to treat:
- cuts and grazes
- ear and throat infections
- strains and sprains
- minor scalds & burns
- bites and stings
- suspected fractures (including x-ray)
- minor head injuries
- stomach pains
We are unable to help with:
- Loss of consciousness
- Persistent, severe chest pain
- Breathing difficulties and choking
- Severe bleeding that cannot be stopped
For these conditions, you should attend your local emergency department, or dial 9-9-9.